Silence.
The sound eerie to your ear as your legs find you facing your destiny. Choose your element: Earth and Water follow to one side, while Fire and Air to another. Do you dare face the call of your power and join the ranks? Join Our War? Follow your heart young leader, follow the urge of power growing strong as your reach the borders. Do you dare answer the call from within?
What say you, Wanderer?

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Silence.
The sound eerie to your ear as your legs find you facing your destiny. Choose your element: Earth and Water follow to one side, while Fire and Air to another. Do you dare face the call of your power and join the ranks? Join Our War? Follow your heart young leader, follow the urge of power growing strong as your reach the borders. Do you dare answer the call from within?
What say you, Wanderer?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Frosted Hearts
Critical Acclaim EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 9:54 pm by JustVisiting

» Big Bad Wolf
Critical Acclaim EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 3:58 pm by Guest

» Fatorum Consilio
Critical Acclaim EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 10:58 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Critical Acclaim EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 9:13 pm by Guest

» Howling In Sync
Critical Acclaim EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 12:03 am by Elite Taala

» Shadowed Intells- A Vampire Roleplay
Critical Acclaim EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm by Elite Taala

» Reliquis: Semi-realistic wolf roleplay / very active!
Critical Acclaim EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:53 pm by Elite Taala

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Critical Acclaim EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 11:48 pm by Elite Taala

» Into the Myst
Critical Acclaim EmptyMon Nov 17, 2014 8:21 pm by Elite Taala

Information
OPEN RANKS
CAIMATH
Alpha
Sentinel (3)
Beta Male & Female
Guardian Male & Female
Elite Male
Delta Male & Female

KAURA
Alphess
Sentinel (3)
Beta Male & Female
Guardian Male & Female
Elite Male & Female
Delta Male & Female

OPEN
Warden
Medic
Lady
Lord
Novice
Elder

SEASON

Year One. Spring.
Spring has sprung as Albion in now in full swing, the land warm and inviting on either end of the spectrum. Both packs are seeking new members as they remark their borders in hope that those passing by will land themselves inside. The grass is a vibrant green as it grows wild in the thickets, the waters now race along it's banks no longer frozen in time, and the prey that was once scare in the cold has now come back to the land to feed the hungry mouths of the wolves. With clear skies above keep your eyes open to for the Aurora Borealis which touches Albion with grace.
:Real Time:Season Change: :September 1st, 2014:Autumn: :Prey is Adequate:Breeding is Prohibited: :Birthing is Prohibited: :Accepting Members: :Caimath [0F-0M]:Kaura [0F-0M]:

CREDITS
♥|A Perfect World was founded by Alphess Belle and Alpha Marthinick. Everything within these walls in copyrighted to their respective owners and the site. Use shall be disallowed unless otherwise stated. We would also like to thank Alphess Iceis of Incandescence for her insight and contributions to the site. We would also like to thank Alpha Coder for their amazing wallpapers that were used to make this site beautiful. Last but not least, we would like to thank you for stopping in, helping out, and becoming a part of our family.|♥

AFFILIATES
this is WAR.Conflicting Rivals

CHATBOX RULES

This is Pudding, Albion's Mascot, and Keeper of the Chatbox. Abide by the Rules. If found disobeying, Pudding here will revoke your privileges for a minimum of one week.
♥No Advertising
♥No Bullying/Harassment
♥No Drama
♥Be Kind
♥Spread the Love
♥No Crude Language
♥Do Not Advertise Here

Critical Acclaim

2 posters

Go down

Critical Acclaim Empty Critical Acclaim

Post by Benji Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:19 pm

Benji was pissed, no furious at the way his sister had called him out, and forced him to leave the pack. Never really the one to fit in, he could care less about how she did it, but he felt like she betrayed him when she took her Delta's side in the matter. True, she had done nothing wrong in retrospect, but Benji felt like this was all coming from a far. Knowing that one day, he would no longer be welcomed in Caimath and well, it was about time he left. Only wishing that he had left on his own terms and not by the word of his sister, Belle. How mighty she thought she was, being a pentaelemental, and him with normal blood. It was loathing that he constantly felt, being powerless there. Still, it had been a few weeks now, wandering alone thought the lands and feeling empathy, was it even empathy. No, it was boredom from being alone and having no one to be with, no one to speak too. Then again, that wasn't Benji's forte in the first place.

As he walked, Benji suddenly came across what in his mind was a brilliant idea. Just what if he became a traitor, what if he joined Kaura, told Belle's rival everything, would he then amount to something in the eyes of The Cultivator above. Would he find his whole to the hole that was missing in his soul? Yes, the idea was final as he stopped in his place, the waters to the land coating his paws as they slowly began to get cold. The land was now thawing as spring was arriving, there was no perfect time to join. Benji lowered his head, finding a comfortable position as he made the few days travel to the other side, to the land of warmth. Just maybe, everything would fall into place for the brute. Only time would tell.

Benji finally made his way to the borders of the Kaura, the gorge was steep as he made the climb and as he climb the more natural he felt. The constricting magic of the lands of Caimath had never felt like this, had never cascaded over his soul that way these lands did, and with the new start Benji felt very different. Something was brewing inside of him, something deep in the pit of his stomach and it felt light and airy. With a cunning smile, Benji got to the borders, the scent of male urine was deeply rooted into the lands. Turning his head to and fro, Benji glared to find someone, anyone but there were only two scent that of a male and a female, recent to these lands much like himself. Tilting his head to the sky which was now fading into a purple-pink, a sound emitted from his throat, soft and melodic as he called out for the famous Alpha he had always heard about. Inside his mind, he spoke silently to himself, and the message was, 'Don't blow it.'

Benji

Back to top Go down

Critical Acclaim Empty Re: Critical Acclaim

Post by Alpha Marthinick Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:40 pm

Ah! A Howl, how fashionably on time. Maybe now he would not have to think as Flix as the only female in his entire pack. But he doubted it. he never had any luck... not really anyway. Well, there was the fact that he was somehow still alive. But no matter, no matter! He padded upward the other side of his steep hill. He had been on his way to the Nuetral lands; 'forbidden lands'? HA! No such thing. He had hoped to see the white femme Taala again, but now, he supposed it had to wait. He thought it rather good that neither of them set dates to see one another but that the strings of fate usually tugged them together. It would only be a matter of time, thought he... before she she think she has feelings for me. What on Albion would Marthinick do them as he nursed the burning and fickle flame of a femme's feelings?

He howled to let the other wolf knew he was coming, having just 60 paw steps left to go up this steep cliff. If only wolves could slide uphill instead of downhill. Climbing might be easier then. You can just as easily fly Marthinick And he stopped walking and he had already begun to slide back ever so slowly on the rocks. "Do you feel that, Mal? This is what it is like for wolves with no element." he let himself slide back a moment more before he jumped nonchalantly and continued his padding, giving one last low howl, letting it cascade around him like the earth that fell beneath him, behind him. He did not mean to sound angry, he only hated how it took extra efforts to be like other wolves, to make them feel safe around him, to make them hate him less, because he was dangerous, and by all right, he should be evil, since bell was considered an angel, why should he try to even compete. HA.

And what a shock it was for Mathinick when he saw the brother of Belle on his doorstep, or... at least a similar breed like that of Belle. He did not have her eyes, he did not have her fur, and by the look on his face, he did not have her personality. Keeping his yearning for perusing the lad's mind at bay, he sat down lazily. "You are very lucky I was in the area," which was not entirely true, being that Marthinick was hardly a good omen, and that he hardly used his alpha's den due to the lack of numbers. He was always in the area since an Alpha's den is really only of use when there are others who follow and guard them. He stretched and shook his feet to get the rocks out from his paws. "Are you here to challenge the Alpha Marthinick, or are you here to join him and his weak pack?" He stood up and began to walk past the male. "I would turn around if I were you. The Alpha there is a cruel brute and his pack is too small for a real hunt." But he stopped short of passing through the male's space and looked at him, wondering if this wolf was saw through the truthful lie. Ah, this would be good fun if this male did not know who he was, and maybe get him back to Belle, where he belonged if his suspicions were right. ... though he doubted a brother would come this far just to be so easily turned around. A test of resilience then? "What's your name?"
Alpha Marthinick
Alpha Marthinick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benji Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:35 pm

As he approached it all, there was a sudden filling to the void in his heart, but still there was a void. There was no explination to it, unless he was not really of normal blood. Yet, how can one born into water and earth be that of the rival pack? Belle was a pentaelemental, which was rare, but was he of rare decent too? How could this be? As the Alpha came on the scene, Benji listened to his smart remarks before speaking.

"Weak pack? I find that hard to believe dearest Alpha. Just because there are not many scents here upon your border does not mean that your pack is weak, it means you are smart. My challenge for you is not to take your place, but to seek entry into your home. If I may be so bold, Alpha, your tactics are strong for someone who may not know of you, but I am not easily fooled. Cruel of not, I long to serve you. And, my name is Benji, the brother and blood of Belle from Caimath."

Benji sat down and released a cunning smile before speaking again, "My loyal does not lie with my sister for she has chosen her Delta over her own flesh and blood. Although, we were never really family. In Caimath, when a new leader comes into play, the rest are forced out. Belle broke that one law to allow me to stay, for I was of normal blood in her lands, but here... I feel different. Alpha Marthanick, I ask you for permission to join your ranks. To help you at your borders and to help you out in general. I long to serve someone who is worthy of my strength and talents, element or not." Benji bowed hoping for access granted into Kaura.

Benji

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha Marthinick Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:24 pm

Ah, but the youth caught on. A nimble mind. He smiled at the male, though always on the uncertain side. He had not exactly spend his life within the fair dealings of males, though one could be assured, no one was like their fathers. As... Benji--wait. Benji? He rolled back onto his haunches after he had backed up awkwardly to face him and sit comfortably. The title of course came afterward, a tick of the royal class, mind you. That worried him. Royal Class? Hm. It was an attitude in the way people walked, the bend in the way the talked and the openness of their jaws when they spoke, each word meaning something. Royalty. It meant high expectations, and probably, though Marthinick would have preferred not, arrogance. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance," and he tipped his head in a casual bow.

Marthinick almost saw himself in this darker male when he smiled. If he was a lesser creature, he would have shivered. Indeed, he still considered it, but the words gave him a distraction. ...But the words were confusing. He did not know whether to see them as arrogant, honest, exaggerated. Benji kept talking before Marthinick could process it, so he tucked it away. To say at least, Benji had revealed a sore nerve.

Worthy of your strength and talents? Marthinick nodded at the request, doing his best to disregard the last bit, merely for the sake of himself; void could only take, and yet Benji wanted a place by its side? "Well, I turn no wanderer away, Benji." And he stood as if old and aged, quick, but with the lag of bone. He beckoned with his head, a jerk pressed to his shoulder. Walk with me, then; he entreated.

He began away, looking back only to further entice this brother to follow. He wondered what Flix would think. Ha. That would be interesting to see. "You say you want to help?" he rose an eyebrow to Benji. "Speak freely; I'm sure you know the system of rank that both Belle and I use?--If you had your choice, what would it be?" He was about to add 'Friend' after ward, but considered otherwise. For now, they were acquainted. For all Marthinick knew, this was a mistake, taking in her brother.
Alpha Marthinick
Alpha Marthinick
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benji Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:02 pm

The dark male walked with the Alpha, once an enemy and now he longed for to be a friend. A mercenary and leader to him and someone to point him in the right direction. There was nothing for him anymore in Caimath, nothing to distract him from what he longed for. To be different, to be challenged, and to stay on his toes at every waking moment. It was in his blood and something he would long to give forth in a litter. Benji listened as he was question rank and without hesitation Benji replied.

"Marthanick if I may, to her I was a brother, there was no rank between us and if so, I would have been a Lord which I am okay with but I must be true. If I may be so bold but I wish to take apprentice for my efforts will be learned by you yourself. To actually succeed at something in my life by having the right teacher. Trust me, in order to see the enemy at bay, one must trade sides and become the enemy succumbing to it's ever motive. There is no going back and there is no chance of betrayal on my end. This... it feels like home. There is a strength that overwhelms me friend and I long to see what comes to me at your side."

Benji

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum